Scrolling

Norwegian meets Danish in this very cool work space

Since it's the middle of the working week for many of us I thought a little office / work space inspiration could come in handy! If you're anything like me, the work environment is extremely important for inspiration, creativity and general well being (this is my home office space). This office space has been styled by Nina Hoist of Norwegian interior blog Stylizimo in collaboration with Danish brand Ferm Living. I could work here could you?! 





Nina Hoist, Stylizimo, with kind permission. 

I particularly love the mix of grey, white, light wood and brass how about you?

You can pick up some beautiful Ferm Living items as well as the wishbone chair here. Or pop over to Stylizimo for more info.

How would you describe your work space?

PS Can't help but notice a trend in black and white homes right now. What does this, this and this stunning home have in common?! The must-have lamp of the moment in the monochrome Scandinavian home: Jielde Signal ZigZag Floor Lamp (a nice little addition to this work space perhaps?!). I'm on it!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love the stylings of Nina as well...and indeed there is a black and white trend...I can see it in my home :) xoxo Anette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing my photos on your lovely blog! :)

    Have a wonderful day, dear!

    xx
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for that hanging shelf everywhere. Where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool isn't it? It's the 'Clothes Rack' by Ferm Living - which you can buy here: http://www.fermliving.com/webshop/shop/all-we-have/clothes-rack-1.aspx?currencycode=SEK

      Delete
  4. I <3 it. It's amazing, I've already arange my new home office. I take it as my inspiration. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely could work in it. It calm but also a good inspiration place !

    xo Lieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishbone chairs! Yes please!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing office .... i really love this space !

    ReplyDelete
  8. amzing your blog andk very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I am in love with everythingin this home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is certainly an interesting combination! But what caught my eye is the simplicity of the space. I always believe that a neat working space can help one to be more productive, and I think this one exudes the right amount of cleanliness and class to inspire one to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO